September 8, 2008

Camping



I know it has been a long time since I have posted! Life has just been crazy school started again and pregnacy has been rough but, I am finally feeling a little better. Anyway, a few weeks ago we went camping with my family. We went to Fish Lake, those of you that know me well know how much I LOVE camping(yeah, I really HATE it) But, it ended up being a lot of fun. We rode four wheelers, went to the lake and just hung out! It really was a lot of fun, Hayden loved it and was so dirty when we got home. Here are a few pics, I tried not to take too many cause I looked real good camping!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Kassie you look great in that picture! And you still don't look pregnant.

Kara said...

Hello!!! I loved all of your pictures! I would love to go see Seattle sometime! It looks like you guys had fun :) Your little boy is so dang cute! I am so glad that you found my blog. I am in Vegas right now but when I get back do you want to get together? I went and bought some craft supplies that we could use! :) He He He. I bought finger paints and stickers and such! :)