December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! We did, it was great being with family, eating a LOT of yummy food and of course doing lots of shopping! All of my favorite things! We survived black friday this year. We started off at Wal-mart and I was so nervous because we usually always start at target, so I didnt know the ropes as well but, I was able to get all the stuff I had anxiety over. However, I got the assignment of starting out in the toy department and I was a little afraid for my life. People are absolutly nuts!! But, it was another successful day!

5 comments:

Hess Fam said...

I was so sad that I didn't see you! I saw your sis and thought for sure I would see you!! So disapointed! but what an awesome shopping day huh!!!!

Julie said...

I'm catching up on your blog and I'm so sorry about the kidney stones! I went through that when I was pregnant with Porter and it does = DEATH! Also, your family pictures are awesome! I loved every one. I hope you guys have a great Christmas and I can't wait to see baby pics when it's time!

McKenzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McKenzie said...

You are SO funny Kass! I'm glad that shopping was a success even though you "didn't know the ropes as well"

Erin Stones said...

I noticed that you have started a new trend... Christmas envelopes- you know the Christmas card with no card in it! Just kidding, but we did get one from you today! I got a good laugh out of it and just thought that I would tell you. (I hope that this doesn't hurt your feelings by telling you- I really just thought that it was funny that we got an empty envelope!) We aren't doing cards this year so... Merry Christmas!