May 22, 2009

6 Wonderful Years




Last Saturday (the 16th) we celebrated our 6 year anniversary!! I cant believe we have been married for 6 years. Time really flies. It was a great day, we got a babysitter and went and saw a movie(the small joys in life after children). We went to Ruth's dinner in emigration canyon, it was so fun we had dinner outside on the patio while a band played. then, we finished the evening walking around the gateway. It was so nice to just spend the day together. Even though both of our boys had ear infections, my wonderful in laws insisted we still go out. It is so fun to look back on our 6 years together and reflect on all we have done together and accomplished.... here are a few.

- Been able to travel.... California, Mexico, Hawaii, Disney World, Bahamas, Seattle

- Purchased a home

- Jon Graduated with his master's degree

- had two wonderful boys!!

these are just a few, I cant wait to see what the future has in store for us. I cant wait to grow old together. Jon, I love you very much and am so grateful you are my husband. Thanks for marrying me, being my best friend and eternal campanion. Here are some fun pics of our wedding day! Don't we look like babies?? oh yeah I was only 18 well almost 19!!

7 comments:

The Mickelsen's said...

I had been 19 for three weeks when we got married, so you are in good company...er..that is if you consider me good company. :) It's good to know that Ruths is open again! Last time we tried to go, it was closed for remodeling. I always take that as a bad sign that a place is going out of business. Happy Anniversary!

Chrystal said...

Congrats! We will celebrate our 6th in July. Happy Anniversary!

Julie said...

our anniversary was on the 18th and we celebrated our 7th year so we are close! Congrats!

Angela said...

Happy Anniversary- I completely remember that day- John had something sweet to say about every letter of your name to you. Strangely I think of you guys on the 16th of May every year. I guess good dates stick out in my head.

Natalie Carver said...

Wow 6 years that is amazing! Are we that old already to be married that long! LOL Congrats to you both! LOL

Alesha said...

I am stalking you! haha I had to find your blog to check out your cute family! That was way fun to run into yesterday, I am serious about getting the boys together to play sometime!

Caleb, Shannyn, and Clark Weiler said...

6 years!!!! I forgot that you got married at 18. Wow, time does really fly.