September 25, 2009

S L A C K E R










Yes, for those of you wondering we are still alive. We have just had the craziest 8 weeks!! We moved out of our house, Jon lost his job, we moved in with our in-laws, we went to Disneyland, and football season has begun. We are doing great living at my in-laws. Jon lost his job the end of July and has not had much luck at finding a new one(talk about timing!!) But, it seems to be picking up a little he has had a few interviews this months so we will see. We went to Disneyland the end of August. We were planning on going in October, than Jon got let go and we decided why wait? So we packed up the car and left the next day. We were gone a week, we went to San Diego for a few days and than Disneyland for a few days. It was the first time we went somewhere just our little family and we had a blast!! I will post pictures. Other than that, like I said football season has begun so gone our saturdays for a while. GO COUGS!! anyway, sorry a quick post but, I just wanted to let you all know we are alive not MIA although that is what the last while has felt like. Our whole life has changed within just a matter of months but, it will work out!! Oh, I forgot Hayden started pre school here are some pics of him!! isnt he cute??

10 comments:

Salina said...

So glad you guys had a great time in CA! Love the pic with H and the orka whale! And N is getting SO dang big! Doesn't seem like it's only been 8 weeks since you left. I miss you! I'm sorry to hear that interviews have been slow in coming, but let's hope something works out soon for you guys.

BaconandBitch said...

Love Hayden's picture!

Angela said...

John and I just were talking about where you guys went and the tuh-duh! You showed up behind him at the BYU game. I say him because obviously I wasn't there- Go utes! :) Hayden looks so much like Jon to me- cracks me up! Sorry to hear about Jon and the job thing- hopefully he is able to find something soon...but at least your timing was good. We live so close now- we need to set up some time to visit each other. Talk to you soon.

Julie said...

sorry about Jons job but what better way to get over it thatn Disneyland! (So Jealous!)

Melinda said...

Glad you had fun in Disneyland! Love the pics! It was fun to see you at Bunko the other night:) So no such luck with the interview in St. George, I'm guessing?? Well probably better, you can stay by family!

Alexie said...

Kassie I was so glad to see you the other day- you have definitely been missed much. Thanks so much for coming to the show!

Emery's said...

Kassie we miss you guys! We walk past your house every night when we take the boys on walks and it is sad that you guys aren't there any more. I hope that everything will workout and Jon will be able to find a job.

I am glad that you guys had fun in Disneyland!!!! Thanks for the pictures. Your little boys are just so stinking cute!

Colby and Dani said...

Glad that things are going well for you guys! We sure do miss you. Good luck with Jon's job ventures, that is a tough one!

Laura said...

Yay! I love your blog! I just wanted you to know that I noticed and thoughly appreciated your darling family's matching outfits at Disneyland! We both have problems! Ha ha! It's fall! Harvest colors are back!

McKenzie said...

Kass I love your little fam! I'm glad you had fun at Disneyland. Your pics are cute! Also, what is this facebook invite thing I got from you and Steph? Love ya!