December 15, 2009

Thanksgiving and the rest of the month

New Moon Premier (I know I am such a nerd)

Fun bus home from Wendover!!

Best game ever!!

My Little Santa Baby

I know I am the queen of slacking! I have no excuse besides I am just a huge slacker. We have had a very eventful month. We spent Thanksgiving with both the fams (yes two dinners) and had a wonderful time. My mom bought Noah a Santa suit and I couldnt wait to put it on him (pics will be posted). And of course I had another very successful "Black Friday" Shopping day. We went to the midnight showing of "New Moon" and I loved it, I heart jacob (movie version). Rode the Fun bus to Wendover with some friends won a hundred bucks and got to play in a slot machine tournament (who knew they had tournaments, not me) Oh, and I almost forgot had an awesome time at the BYU vs. Utah game!! Talk about a heart attack. I started a new job (well actually an old job) My old boss from House of Drapery called and said he needed some help in the mornings, so now I work nine to one. Wow, I hope I can handle it right?? So, other than that we have stayed busy preping for Christmas, Hayden is almost as excited as I am.... Enjoy some pics from the last month

5 comments:

Anderson Family said...

I am so glad you updated. It is good to "Hear" from you! I can't believe how big Noah is. So cute!

Salina said...

Little N has TEETH??? He's getting TOO big TOO fast! That has got to be THE cutest little santa suit I've ever seen! Sounds like you're having fun getting ready for Christmas! Getting to work by 9 should be EASY, since it's not 4:30AM!! Miss ya around here! I found my neighbor gift list from last year, and it made me sad to know you aren't here! But if you want a plate of goodies, you know how to find me!

Melinda said...

Glad you are doing well and keeping busy! I love the little santa outfit! YOur kids are so cute and getting so big! We miss ya!

Angela said...

You sure rocked it in Wendover Kassie. That was just a super fun night for us. Cool thing that you are working again...and I would love 4 hours a day...it sounds like just the right amount.

Alexie said...

love the suit!