March 19, 2012

My Birthday Boys!

We Have had a busy week of Birthdays! On March 10 th we celebrated Jon's Birthday.  We spent the Friday night before on a date with his best buddies and thier wives.  So Fun! We are so lucky to have such great friends.  My tummy seriuosly hurt after from laughing so hard.  On his Birthday we went to dinner just the two of us and then went and saw John Carter of Mars.  Jon read the books when he was little and loved it... I actually did too! Much to my surprise.  On Sunday we went to the Hedman's for dinner and Bonnie made Jon's favorite dinner... Corn beef and Cabbage! Followed by cake and ice cream for the two birthday boys! What a great Mom/Grandma!  I love you babe thanks for being my BFF! Your the best!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angela said...

Great posts! I wish I had that much to say on my blog. We had so much fun with you guys on Friday. I am still laughing over the elementary brownies. Your kids are cute. Does this mean Noah will want a "blue stick" for a present? By the way. I'm jealous of your girls weekend. No sisters- no girls in my family- no girls nights out. Even most of my best buddies are guys...and the few girls I am good friends with live all over the country. You are a lucky girl!