August 7, 2008

Yummy Recipe





We went to our ward bbq on saturday and I took a salad/dessert and it was a hit! I have had many people request the recipe so here it is... It is super easy and very yummy! Oh and I cant take all the credit, I got the recipe from my sis! Thanks, sis!


Snicker Salad

1 green apple sliced into small chunks

5 snickers candy bars cut into chunks

1 box of french vanilla pudding

16 oz. tub of cool whip you can also use light cool whip and it tastes just as yummy!

1 cup milk


Mix the pudding and the milk together until well blended than add the apples, snickers and cool whip! voila, you are done! Way easy and Yummy!

4 comments:

McKenzie said...

YUM!!! I will be making this very soon. Thanks Kas!!

Monica said...

I found you!! I was looking through my old photo album the other day and guess what I found?? Pics or you and me being cheerleaders by the basketball court in third grade!! It looks like your doing well and your kid is so cute!!

The Bevans said...

Yum! Thanks for the recipe it is soo delicious! I'm glad i checked your blog since I'm apparently tagged. it may take a while for me to think of anything too exciting to say!

Brady said...

Molly and I thank you! I had this once on my mission and have attempted it a few times since then, but its all been in vain! gross, gross vain...