March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Jon

Yesterday was Jon's Birthday!! It was nice to spend the evening together, although I feel bad because it was a little overshadowed by the baby(or lack of)! No, I have not had the baby yet! I went to the doctor yesterday and you guessed it.... Nothing has changed, not in 5 weeks I have stayed the same. So, I guess tomorrow is the big day because I finally gave in and set up an induction. So, it is really nice to know the end is in sight!! So, we will let everyone know when he comes!
Anyway, we have been celebrating Jon's B-day all weekend because we were not sure what the week might bring (NOTHING) so we started out going to dinner with his family on Friday night to Italian Village! Yum Yum! Then on saturday night I was so excited to give him his present I gave in a little early!! I got him ticket to ride the game, so we had a game night. Although, I did what any competitive wive would do and won him!! Sorry hun, maybe next time!!
So, here are a few pics of the Birthday boy!! I just want Jon to know how much I love and appreciate all he does for our little family! I am so thankful for him! He truely is my best friends in the whole world and couldn't imagine not having him in my life! I am grateful to be his eternal companion and can't wait to celebrate many many more birthdays with him! I love you hun!



10 comments:

Salina said...

Happy B-day Jon!
Good luck in the next few days! I probably will need to stay away for a bit, because I think Carissa has RSV. Not much they can do for her, but I don't want her around anyone else right now!

Hope everything goes well! Hang in there! Love ya!

Ashley said...

Happy B-day Jon! Can't wait to see Noah in the next few days! Good luck tomorrow.

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Jon! John and I actually remembered yesterday but...we were too lazy to get off our butts and call you :). Hope it was a very fun day for you. Enjoy your 20's while they last right?

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Being induced is nice because you don't have to drive to the hospital in labor. I can't wait to see your new addition.

Michelle said...

Ticket to Ride is fun! We play to win all the time--even with our kids. It's never too early to learn good sportsmanship! Good luck with the baby!

Bailey Family said...

Good luck tomorrow!!! I hope all goes well and I will be checking back to hear the great news! LIttle baby Noah.... Lets get on down here:)

McDermaid Fam said...

kassie,

good luck with everything! i am so excited for you guys. i love what you did with the nursery. the molding work is amazing. hope all goes as planned for you at the hospital. we will be thinking about you!

kim and derk...

Natalie Carver said...

Happy B Day Jon! And Good Luck you guys! I am so excited to see pictures of this little guy!

Caleb, Shannyn, and Clark Weiler said...

Kassie
Oh, I am so excited for you guys. PS...I love the game that you gave Jon for the B-day. Good Luck with baby 2 in advance!!!

Erin Stones said...

Happy Birthday Jon- we love that game too!