February 27, 2009

Best Friends in the whole world!!!

The two Prego's

Ers, laura, me and baby Logan

The sister-in-laws
it's all about marrying your best friends brother!!!


Meg and Manda


The gnag!! Why do I always have to be on the end!!
Thanks chad for being the photographer!

I seriously have the best friends ever!! We have been friends since preschool! I love them so much and am so thankful for them. Last night they gave me a little shower, it was so great to get together and chat and laugh! I am so grateful for them and hope we can forever remain best friends!! I love you girls so much! Thanks again! I love all the diapers!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Definatley about marrying your best friends brother ;)

Rosies said...

can I just say that I am jealous of your "Gang" I think it is so awesome that you guys always get together. I never see my gang! some gang I guess!

Kara said...

YOu guys are the cutest friends ever. I was telling Colin last night about you group of girls and how I hope and pray that my little girls will find a group of friends like you guys did. :)

The Bevans said...

I haven't even looked at blogs forever. You have been a busy woman! I want to see that nursery up close and personal. So cute!

Amanda Habel said...

It looks like you girls had some fun! Good luck with they baby. Hope everything goes well!