July 8, 2010

2010


So since the last post before my short one yesterday was in December. I decided to do a quick recap of 2010. We have had a whirlwind year. Here are just a few highlight from the year...

January
Jon found a job!

He is going to kill me for posting this pic but I love it!!

February

Hayden had eye surgery to correct his extropia or lazy eye! Poor little fella!


March

Jon turned 30 and Noah turned 1!!



April


We went to Disneyland with my Mom and Kenzie and Hayden turned 4!!


May
We bought a house and spent a LOT of time painting....We also went on a "vacation" to Primm (Nevada) Dont ask???

7 comments:

Becky said...

It's so great to see that you guys are doing well. What a time we had there with our parents for a while, huh? I'm glad we can keep in touch this way now. ps. you look fa-bu-lous! :)

Natalie said...

I love your cute little family! Add me to your blog so you can keep updated on our fantastically boring lives! brockandnatalie.blogspot.com We need to come see your house!

Tiff said...

So glad you guys are doing well! We miss you tons!! Hayden and Noah are still as adorable as ever and getting so big!!

Angela said...

I like the photo of Jon- I don't know why he would hate it. It's just the way he looks :)

Alexie said...

So what happened in june? :o) What a trooper to have surgery on his eye-- the thought of anything coming near my eye freaks me out totally.

The Bevans said...

I've benn wondering what you've been up to! Glad everything is going well for your cute family!

Curtis said...

Love and miss you guys, I still stalk your blog Kassie glad to get any update on how you guys are doing.