July 7, 2010

Dead or Alive??




I am sure several of you are asking yourself this question? Yes we are still alive. It has just been about 6 months since we have had a computer of our own! So, now I can finally do a post. Not that people still even check our blog. But, whatever for those few of you that havent given up on us here is a short update. We are alive... We bought a house in Herriman. I went back to work part time in the mornings until noon. The boys are getting so big and our life is finally starting to get back to normal (whatever that it??) Jon is enjoying his new job though still on the hunt for a job in his field. Noah is a maniac... He is into everything, walking and causing Hayden trouble. He is so fun. He loves balls, books and sticks??(wonder where he got that?) He is a little peanut. Only in the 1% for this weight so the doctor has prescribed him a very fatty diet(what a rough life??) so, we are trying to fatten him up but who knows?? Hayden, is getting big and has fit right in to being 4!! What a nightmare and I was hoping he would get easier but not so much! Does it ever get easier?? Who knows? Anyway, we are doing good, love our new house and our so thankful for what this crazy year brought us! It was a major challenge and we sure learned alot and hope that we might now be on the right track but we will see. Anyway I will post some pics of us later. But as for now I will leave you with a few!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Good to hear from you again. We need to get together. I am in Herriman all the time.

Julie said...

I'm glad yuo're still alive! I love reading your blog so keep posting!

Caleb, Shannyn, and Clark Weiler said...

Hey, I am so happy to hear an update. What kind of work are you doing right now? Keep us updated. I love to blog stalk you :)

Angela said...

So good to know you're alive. John and I were just talking about you two over the weekend and how we need to make time to hang out since you live so close. But apparently not anymore. No worries- Herriman is just down Bangerter. We'd love to come see you. And in your absence I was pressured into blogging myself (better late than never) so you can now keep tabs on us the way I keep tabs on you. It's 2funnybeagles.blogspot.com.

Kim said...

Glad to see you guys are going well! 4 has been a little rough for us, too. Jaxson just got this little attitude and it's like where did that come from?! It has gotten better now that he's closer to 5 though, so hang in there!

Erin Stones said...

Yes, we are still checking your blog. I wonder if anyone ever checks mine as well. Glad to hear that things are going well and that the Hedman house is happy (even with a 4 year old terror- believe me we know all about this at our house too!) I hope to keep seeing the updates since we hardly get to see all the boys!

Colby and Dani said...

Yay, a new post! Glad things are going well. You'll have to post pictures of your new house! How exciting and fun!!