January 21, 2012

3 Months old!

Where does time go? I cant believe it's already been 3 months! We love this little lady. She is so smiley and happy. She LOVES her Daddy, the minute he walks in the room, talks to her or even holds her she is smiley, giggling or babbling to him. It has been so sweet to watch their relationship. The boys adore her and mommy loves all the fun clothes, boots and headbands.
Her first big girl bath. Yes, I know... I have been bathing her in the sink!
Her first time in her bumbo... She is still not really sturdy with her head.
I think we might have to wait a little while for this one.
My Smiley lil gal! Wow, her feet look really big in this picture!

7 comments:

Erika said...

she is adorable!!! Love me some Stella. I was just thinking I hadn't seen a picture of her in a while. Glad I got my fix!

Emery's said...

She is so cute! Little girls are so much fun!

Kassie said...

Thanks Rachel... I totally agree!

Angela said...

Her feet do look enormous. That is hilarious.

Erin Stones said...

She is so beautiful! Everyone has all these new little babies that I have not seen. We have got to get everyone together before Jake and I officially move!

Alexie said...

Ooh she's a cutie! we miss you guys. :o)

Curtis said...

We do miss you! Lex came home the other night after running into you, she was all excited and I was jealous that I was not with her to meet Stella.Best wishes neighbors.