January 6, 2012

It's My Year

I recently went to a Christmas party with all of my favorite B.F.F's, and I'll tell you what I have the best freinds in the whole world! However, did I get an ear full of how dissapointed they were in me that I NEVER update my blog. I know it's very true and I have no real good excuse besides laziness and I feel like I am so behind that i'm not sure where to begin. My friend Erika said "Kas it's your year for the blog!" I even believe the rest of girls started chanting that it's my year! LOL!Cheesy, I know but with only one reminder facebook message I am ready for it to "Be my year!" I can do it! LOL. Anyway, I was given the advice to just start new with this year and it will be ok. At first I liked this idea but, the more I thought about that I realized I cant do it. My reason is because 2011 was a fantastic year for my little family! I would feel awful not taking the time to blog about it. So, here goes! Granted it might take me a few days and a few post to accomplish this so be patient! It's My Year!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I'll believe it when I see it Kassie. Who would have ever thought I would keep up better than you on a blog? I thought for sure I was the laziest when it came to that stuff.

Ashley said...

Yay you're back!

Erika said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! It IS your year. I love the new layout. Super cute. Can't wait to see your posts.