May 30, 2008

We had a "Dam" good Memorial Day!

Every Year for Memorial Day my family goes to Mesquite for the weekend. Usually it is so hot and warm we can lay out by the pool, not this year. It was probably 75 degrees the entire weekend. So, on Saturday we went to Vegas and decided to go to the Hoover Dam. It was a lot of fun and trust me there were a lot of "Dam" jokes taking place (mostly by Zach, Phil and Kelly). Right when you walk in they take your picture so, of course I had to get it. Dont worry we are not really standing by the dam!! It was great being with the fam and just hanging out. However, we are excited to finally be home for a while. We have had a busy month! Sorry, I would post more pics but, you know me I lost my camera on the first day and couldn't find it until the last day! Way to go Kass!


3 comments:

Erika said...

I heart the dam tour! Glad you guys had fun! We need to get together soon.

Jen said...

Hey you! So fun to see you on here. I miss being in your ward. Hope you guys are well!

McKenzie said...

Uh I love that Zach was taking part in all the dam jokes!!