June 2, 2008

Princess Esmerelda

Mysterious and passionate. You are a survivor. Even though life has swung you some difficult situations you have a strong intuition that gets you through. Also, you have the capacity to sympathize and relate to a variety of different people.

Thanks, Salina for the fun quiz! I guess I am Esmerelda, I didnt really care for the Hunch Back of Notre Dame but, oh well! But, I guess the description fits pretty well. Plus, I mean come on I looke just like her dont you think? Anyway, thanks that was fun! Here is the link for anyone that wants to take the quiz!

http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354

1 comment:

McKenzie said...

Don't worry- I will be commenting on every post on your blog!!! I didn't really like that movie either and I don't really remember much about Esmerelda. Honestly from what I remember I though she was kind of a hussy!!! Ha ha!!! Fun quiz though! I'll take it and probably be Esmerelda too!!