July 22, 2008

Camping, well sort of

This weekend we went camping overnight in Big Cottonwood canyon. Jon's work had it's summer work party there. Who goes camping for a work party? anyway, it turned out being really fun! Hayden loved playing in the dirt, after about 5 minutes he was completly covered. For some reason he kept putting rocks on his head! Wierdo! It was great they had really good food and for the kids they brought a pinata, Hayden wasn't to sure about it, he kept looking at me like are you sure that I can hit this? He was confused because I always tell him he can only hit balls. Anyway it was really fun to take hayden, he was scared to death of the cipmunks and would run and scream everytime he saw one. It was really funny. We found out how much Hayden talks/cries in his sleep and he wiggles like crazy, but after a rough night of sleep I was ready to pack up and head home in the morning.




8 comments:

Erika said...

who does go camping for a work party? Weird, but fun. Glad you guys had a good time! I do know how much you LOVE camping! :)

Hess Fam said...

Hey weren't we supposed to go camping together! Lame we would have been much funner!! Cute background How did you do that? Have you guys heard anything about Spain?

Emery's said...

I am glad that I found your blog. Hayden has gotten so big since I saw him last. I guess it has been a LONG time. He is adorable!

McKenzie said...

Fun Kass. You're little fam is SO cute! Love ya!

Hess Fam said...

are you serious? Matt said that Jake couldn't go and then someone else couldn't go so it was cancelled. I was bummed.

Ashley said...

Like son like mom. Remember at girls camp when you put dirt on your head. Good times.

Bailey Family said...

hey! I found your blog! I love to blog stock! I didnt have your number so I had Melinda call you last sunday but we wanted to invite you guys to go up Butterfield canyon with us. We need to do something together while the weather is nice :)!

Molly said...

Kassie- I am so happy you're stocking me, do it anytime! Your pictures are so cute. (although the in the second picture the pinata has legs...no wonder Hayden wasn't sure whether or not to hit it-I'd be terrified of something that could retaliate..) Let's get together sometime! -Molly