July 22, 2008

Lagoon

Sorry, I have been such a slacker about updating our blog. But, a few weeks ago we went to lagoon. Hayden loved it! He could have rode the cars and the boats all day long. It wasn't busy at all so we walked on almost all the rides(well in kiddie land anyway). Jon, took zach, kenz, riley and brennan on all the big kid rides while I hung out with Hayden! Thanks Hun! Anyway, we had a great day! We heart Harmons Day, all the drinks and food for way cheap! Anyway, here are some pictures!




2 comments:

Salina said...

I didn't even know about a "harmon's day"...guess we'll be paying full price next week...dang! Glad you guys had fun! We'll see what Carissa thinks of it, she already asks (daily) to go to the "carousel" at the Smith's! (Thanks Andrew for starting that one!)

Erika said...

What is Harmon's day?! I'm jealous. I definitely need to go to Lagoon sometime this summer. And we still need to get together.