July 5, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!!










I love the fourth of July! This year was so fun with Hayden. On thursday night we took him to the West Jordan Stampede rodeo and he loved it! He didn't move a muscle the entire time. When it was over he kept asking to do it again. On friday morning we went to the parade and then a bbq in the evening. My sister's neighborhood has a big party with all sorts of blow up slides and Hayden loved playing in the water all evening. By 10 pm we were all pooped, so we watched a few fireworks than came home! But it was a great day, here are so pics! Enjoy!

7 comments:

McKenzie said...

LOVE Hayden's hair at the rodeo! He is so stinkin cute Kas!It looks like you had a fun weekend. And I'm assuming that's Addy in the 1st pic...she is darling!

Janae said...

These are the cutest little pics of your fam!!! So fun!

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

I love Hayden's face in the cotten candy picture! You guys look like you are doing great.

Natalie Carver said...

The picture of you, John and Hayden, is so cute! You look so pretty in it! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I miss ya

Anderson Family said...

I have always wanted to take my kids to the rodeo! I am think it is so cute that hayden loved it so much.

Julie said...

Your blog is darling! I hope it's okay that I added you to mine. You are some people we want to keep in touch with1 Also, the yard looks awesome! Good luck with all of it.

Amy said...

What a cute family!! I am discovering all these fun blogs in our neighborhood and I am glad I found yours, it is darling.