April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Litttle Buddy!!

On April 19 was Hayden's Birthday! I cant believe that he is 3. Wow, how time flies! He is such a joy in our lives. He is so funny and entertaining, I remember when we brought him home from the hospital I was so overwhelmed. But, he really has been the most angelic first child. He slept through the night right from the begining and everything since has been a breeze even potty training. I Love him so much and am so thankful to be a mother, I seriously couldn't imagine my life without him. He makes me smile, laugh even sometimes cry everyday. He loves swords, sticks & bats(he is such a boy). He loves to sing and I am so suprised at the songs that he memorizes. He also loves to act movies out, and gets so frustrated when I dont say the lines right. Anyway, I thought I would post some pics of him from the time he was born on... Hayden, we love you so much!! Thanks for the best three years of our lives!

2009 Birthday
2008 Wow! How they change in a year!

2007 Birthday



No comments: