April 2, 2009

Little Brother

Sorry, I havent posted for a very long time but I have just been trying to adjust to two children! Wow what a change but it has been great. Hayden is now pretty much potty trained!! I am so proud of him(he just cant figure out the pooping thing) but that will come! He has done so good and he is such a good brother. Everytime the baby cries he is so concerned and ready to help him! The adjustment has gone pretty well with the exception of when I am not taking care of the baby Hayden wants my undivided attention! Last friday my friend Ashley's sister in law took some pictures of the babe, I think they turned out great!! Thanks again Dani! Here they are!














9 comments:

Salina said...

Oh my GOODNESS! Could he be any cuter! I especially like the last one! He's so alert! I'm glad to hear Hayden is adjusting well....and POTTY TRAINED! That's just awesome! Sounds like he was ready!

Anderson Family said...

OMIGOSH!!! I NEED to cuddle that sweet little man! What a blessing.

Natalie Carver said...

So cute Kassie! I love those pictures! Enjoy that little bundle of joy!

Colby and Dani said...

He is so freakin' handsome! Glad to hear that Hayden is doing well with potty training; havong 2 kids in diapers at the same time is no fun, believe me! Congratulations on such a sweet little boy!

Ashley said...

They turned out really cute Kass! The last one is also my favorite! Jon also put one up on his facebook that I loved that has his little blue eyes wide open.

The Wards said...

TOO CUTE!!!

Bailey Family said...

Kassie! He is soooo cute! I want to hold him! Let me know when you are available and I want to come and see you! Is there anything I can do to help you???

The Bevans said...

Sooo cute! Now if he'll let you get any sleep life will be perfect!

Hess Fam said...

He is sooo cute!!