April 15, 2009

House for Sale

Just wanted to post a warning to all of my wonderful neighbors..... our house is on the market. the sign should be up today. We are very sad to be leaving, we love our neighborhood but feel it is time for us to leave. We dont know where we are moving to, but eventually want to end up in the Daybreak area. Our biggest reason is we feel we should use some of our equity to pay off some debts (school). We will probably be living with my in laws for a while until we find the right house. Anyway, I just wanted to warn you and let my neighbors know we will miss you all very much. We are very thankful for the friendships we have made! Wish us luck!

8 comments:

Hess Fam said...

WHAT!!! Please move by me Kassie!! Come on just do it do it!!

Anderson Family said...

:( I am so sad....

Salina said...

Soooo not fair! I understand of course, but I don't want you going! :~(

Melanie said...

Sad!!!! I wish you luck in selling your house but you will definitely be missed!

Alexie said...

Of course we wish you luck! We will miss you much, but maybe we will put a little more effort in to actually scheduling time with you guys since you won't be right next door anymore.

Amanda Habel said...

Good luck! Ours is up for sale too! It is kind of stressful trying to keep the house clean all the time. Hope things go well!

Natalie Carver said...

Oh that is sad, but also so fun! Moving is such a pain, so if you need anything please dont hesitate to ask! Such a fun new adventure
Hope you are doing ok! I want to get together soon to see baby Noah and to see Kenz before she has this baby!

Emery's said...

We are sad you guys are leaving! If we are not released from "house arrest" before you guys go good luck!