April 19, 2012

6 Years Old

We have a 6 year old! Our little Hayden turned 6 on April 19th! I cant believe how fast time flies! We love you so much Hayden! We have loved having you as our son.  Your so sweet and considerate and such a great older brother.  We started out the morning with the "birthday trap" and his favorite breakfast...Cinnamon rolls and chocolate milk. This year was extra fun cause we got to spend the day at the zoo with his class on a field trip.  I loved being able to spend some one on one time with him at the zoo. After that we went to eat at the spaghetti factory (his favorite).  He just couldnt wait for daddy to come home so he could open his gifts.  It was such a fun day and he was so Excited!
Happy Birthday Little Buddy!

On Sunday we had a PaRtY at our house.  He wanted to have an angry birds party.  Luckily I have a very talented friends that are crafty! My friend Brandi made an Angry Birds game for her kids and let me borrow it.  I am not sure if the kids or the adults had more fun.  Hayden insisted on having cake balls that I showed him on pintrest (what was I thinking).  I am so not domestic but, luckily my sister in law came to the rescue and helped me make them. It was a great day!
 WE LOVE YOU HAYDEN!


No comments: