April 22, 2012

Hayden

Lil Buddy

Hayden turned 6 a few weeks! I seriously can not believe how fast he is growing and how fast time is going.
 I took him to the doctor and here are some stats...
Height: 45.5"
Weight: 46 lbs

Here are some fun things about Hayden...

He is in kindergarten and can read like a champ.  He is reading EVERYTHING!

He LOVES Legos

He Loves sleep overs (Grandma's, Jenners, Grammies) Whoever will take him

His favorite color is Blue (of course)

He has a crazy imagination

He is an amazing big brother, yesterday Noah was sick and Hayden had slept over at Jenner's... He called first thing in the morning to see how he was feeling.  He later told me that he was sure Noah would start feeling better when he got home.

His favorite place to eat is McDonald's

He loves being with his cousins (and Zach and Kenz).  For his Birthday I told him he could have a "frined" party and he said ok.  I said who should we invite? He said... Bronsen, Addy, Scotty, Ches...(he continued saying every member of the family).

He Loves going to the dollar store with Mom.

His favorite treat is white chocolate.

He loves playing Star Wars legos on the Xbox with Dad.

His favorite movie is the Muppets (yes, he has every song memorized and sings along)

His favorite tv show is Lego Ninago (of course)

Hayden.... Wow, where should I begin?? We seriously think the world of you.  Thank you for joining our family 6 wonderful years ago.  Thank you for the joy you have brought me and everyone else that knows you.  I am so blessed to be your mom.  You seriously melt my heart just by fluttering your beautiful big brown eyes at me.  I couldnt imagine my life without you... Love you Bud!




No comments: