April 8, 2012

Easter


The boys loved coloring Easter Eggs this year! I think this is like the first year they were actually colors and not all brown from abuse! Noah was a natural and Hayden took his sweet time planning out each egg and what color he was going to do.  Stella was a great sport cheering from the sideline... and letting me take her picture!I Love Easter!

                                                                       Easter Morning
Noah was so excited to find all of his eggs! He would squeal after each one he found.
They loved the big bouncy balls the Easter Bunny left them. They seriously ate candy all day long!


Our attempt to get decent pictures of us on in our Easter best! Like I said I tried... They do look sweet though dont they?


We finished up the day with the annual Egg Hunt at grandma Debbie's... Hayden was so nervous all day because he really wanted to find the golden egg with $10 inside, and guess what?? He DID! Two years in a row! Oh yeah! Noah just loved being outside and eating candy all day! I made Stella stay in her big puffy dress! I know I'm such a meanie!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: