June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


I just want to say Happy Father's Day to all the Father's! But, I am so lucky because I have the Best Dad, Best Father-in-Law and most of all best Husband in the world! Jon, is such an amazing daddy to Hayden! He is so patient, loving and fun. He works so hard for our little family and never complains. He just graduated from college and works full time fulfills his church callings but, most of all always has time to chase hayden around the house or play tickle fights! I love you so much and am so blessed to have you my husband!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Kassie & Jon. It's Angie Barlow. I'm just sneaking up on you from out of the blue. I got everyone's blogs from the reunion website and since I already read a dozen of my families I figured I would start keeping up with my friends. Yeah Jon!! A masters degree. That's awesome!!! And about your trip to the Bahamas- you are crazy for swimming with the sharks. No way would I do it! John would have to go alone. Happy 5 year. Let's hang out soon.

Anderson Family said...

OOOHHH!!! Good husbands are the best!

Tiff said...

Hey Kassie... super cute blog! I just made mine private...so let me know if you want an invite! :) tiff_of_v@hotmail.com