June 5, 2008

Like Father Like Son




Hayden and Jon digging a hole for our new tree that we planted in our front yard! Hayden Loves helping daddy ecspecially if dirt and shovel are involved. A funny story to go with this picture... We just planted the tree and Jon went to get the hose to water it, well my next door neighbor came over and of course we start chatting (not paying attention to what Hayden is doing) well mean while he picks up the hose and is staring right down it right when Jon turns it on, Hayden just sat there letting the water spray his face because he was in shock, I ran over to help him and calm him. Needless to say it was very hard to calm him, he was so mad and soaked but, it was hillarious! The small joys in life!!







8 comments:

Salina said...

Carissa did the very same thing last summer! You are right, so hard to not laugh about it, cause it really is funny.....gee I wonder why kids are traumatized??

Natalie Carver said...

Oh my gosh! I love that story! In moments like that I wish I had a video camera! LOL that is hilarious! Thanks for last night, it was a lot of fun!

The Bevans said...

Found your blog! Very cute! I had no idea you went to the Bahamas and swam with sharks! Very fun/crazy! Ryan probably knew, but info doesn't exactly get passed on around here. Good luck with school!

BaconandBitch said...

Ok, first off that is a dang funny story! We are both laughing right now. And, we love the picture with Hayden next to Jon. So cute! And last but not least, I can't believe you swam with sharks! So awesome! I don't know if I could do that. Oh, and you have a nice tush!

Erika said...

Oh dear, Kass. I don't know what you did to the background, but I've never seen one like this! :) I am laughing to myself because it is so funny. But you are becoming a great blogger! We'll have a lesson soon.

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Hey guys--such cute pictures! Jaxson did the same thing last year in the sprinklers...Mark was testing them out and didn't realize Jaxson was standing in the middle. He just stood there screaming and getting blasted with water, and apparently it didn't occur to him to move out of the way. The rest of the summer anytime he heard the sound of sprinklers turning on he would get panicked!!

McKenzie said...

I like your new header! You are becoming a pro at blogging! Hayden's little plaid shorts are SO cute!

Anderson Family said...

That is so funny! It is hard when funny things happen to your kids, but they are upset because all you want to do is laugh!