February 24, 2009

My latest project

My poor, poor husband!!! I wanted a new cradle for the babe. Well, where do you turn when you are cheap, yep thats right KSL!!! I found this perfect cradle the price was great, I loved the style but the color was wrong!!! So, I bought it and made the decision that Jon could refinish it for me. So, he painted black to match our room than, I remembered that you have to bumper pads and bedding. So, after much internet shopping I decided that I can make my own bedding to match our bedroom. So, here is the finished product!! I love being prego it actually motivates me to get projects done!!!









10 comments:

Salina said...

That cradle turned out amazing! And the bedding is AWESOME! Great job! Now we just need a baby...right? Are you getting excited?

Erin Stones said...

You are so talented! Nice job!

The Wards said...

I have to admit, I'm a little jealous right now - you are AMAZING!!!

First, I love the nursery!!
Second, I love that you found the cradle on KSL - we are huge fans of KSL, but sometimes I'm even too cheap for that!
Third, you have great style and taste!
Fourth, so you sewed all that bedding, right?? Wow, that is beautiful and awesome!!!
Fifth, I can tell just by the small amount shown on your pictures that you have a beautiful bedroom, which leads me to
Sixth, I need you to come decorate my home - and I can use of few tips for my hair and wardrobe. :)

I hope everything goes perfectly for your upcoming delivery!

That's all!! :)

Hess Fam said...

good job! that is awesome! I love it!

BaconandBitch said...

OMG! So cute! You should totally be on HGTV!

Julie said...

gorgeous! your hired next time we have a baby! :)

Anderson Family said...

Beautful!!! You are so talented.

Anderson Family said...

Beautful!!! You are so talented.

Anderson Family said...

Beautful!!! You are so talented.

Travis & Amber said...

Kassie...I had no idea you knew how to sew! The cradle and bedding turned out amazing!! Great job!