February 24, 2009

Parties & 38 weeks Pregnant

Wow, what a busy month!! We have so many birthday's in my family in February but on friday night we had a party for my nephew at my mom's house. Hayden loved playing pin the tail on the donkey, musical chairs and singing "Happy Birthday" I can't believe I am posting them but, when I was prego with Hyaden I didnt take any pics so, I promised I would with this pregnancy no matter what.... Anyway here are so pics of the party and my 38 week photo!! Gulp!!


Front and side profile!! who knew you got pregnant in your face???




Hayden Loves his "Auntie"


Scottie unsure of all the attention




My two adorable nieces!!



The Gang playing musical chairs


Hayden playing Pin the tail on the donkey



Me trying to help the kids!!!

3 comments:

Erin Stones said...

You are adorable pregnant! I said that I was going to take more pics with #2 as well, and then I didn't! I think that you will glad you did!

Angela said...

You look cute pregnant Kassie- Nothing to worry about. Can I have you over to my house? I have some projects that I need to get done and since I'm not pregnant that must be the reason for no motivation :). The bedding and crib and room are all awesome!

Tiff said...

You look adorable pregnant... and you are so dang talented. Not fair! :)